Hi. I’M WAQAS HASSN.
I am your human guinea pig. I do self-experiments and write about my experiences in deconstructing skills and habits to help you learn anything and increase per-hour output 10x.
I focus on uncommon routines, hacks, mindset, and word-to-word scripts that will make you go from zero to becoming great at just about anything in 30 Days.
30 Day Experiments
- I was 25. On a diving boat off the coast of the Philippines. It was my first diving expedition. As we sailed further into the ocean and the island of Boracay sunk into the distance, I thought to myself that life couldn’t be better. Everything around me was picture perfect – deep blue ocean, […]Read More »
- He was a 52-year old actor who has performed in 100+ movies over a career spanning 26 years. I was one of the many background dance performers in his latest theatre. He was everything there. I was a no one. But as we exchanged Facebook, added each other in our contact list, and decided to […]Read More »
How To Make An Influencing Eye Contact While Talking To People… And Create Your Own Reality Distortion FieldShe had finally said “Yes” to meeting me for a coffee. She was a new intern at work, and I’ve been pursuing her for the last 3 weekly office meetings. Now we had a date. That evening I got all dressed up, put on my most expensive cologne that I use once a month for […]Read More »
- Last time I had a coke was on 31st Dec 2015. Made a new year resolution to not have it again. My everyday meals routinely include pounds of butter, mouthfuls of cheese, and scoops of oil. On Saturdays, I eat 6000 calories of junk food. All year round I stay between 10-12% body fat at about 75 […]Read More »
More Uncommon Posts
- There is so much fuss around, “Do what you are passionate about”. But for the vast majority of people finding what their passion is isn’t as simple as finding what’s the next showtime for their favourite movie! These 3 Questions helped me figure myself out. Since then I’ve left my full-time job and created 2 internet […]Read More »
- Here’s my list of 10 Quirky One-Minute Hacks to be more productive and more fun in 2019. 1) Get 3 seats on airplane. Be the last person to board the flight and keep walking until you find a row with 3 empty seats (usually at the back). Since you are the last person to […]Read More »
- 21 out of 24 hours in your lives and the lives of people you admire look exactly the same. Everyone procrastinates. Instead of motivating yourself to work entire day (which is humanly impossible), if you can just work on the most important task for only 3 hours everyday, that would be roughly 1000 hours in a year.Read More »
- I’m often asked by my viewers of the One Minute Show on Instagram, “What should they be focusing on to be successful in life?” I thought it might be a nice idea if I put this question across to a bunch of my friends in their late 20s and early 30s, who are succeeding […]Read More »
- These are all the New Year Resolutions that I failed to complete in the last 3 years. Learn Horse Riding Develop Morning Meditation Routine Learn Guitar Vagabond around Europe Learn One New Dance Style Join Mixed Martial Arts Training Learn Python Programming You are no different from me. You have made many new year resolutions, […]Read More »
- Did you know that everything is overpriced for travelers? From big money drainers, such as hotels or car rentals, to small things like souvenirs, bus tickets, and even food. If you have ever travelled out of your home city, you have surely rented a place to stay or a car to drive around. You must […]Read More »
- I have never met anyone who strongly loves or hates vanilla. You often find people who love cappuccino flavour and hate blueberry, or love pina colada and hate lemon ’n lime, but vanilla doesn’t evoke strong emotions at all. It is a passionless flavour that is just ignored. No one goes to a restaurant and […]Read More »