TDX = 30 Day Experiments
For all my adult life (about last 15 years), I’ve been actively learning everything I did not know.
Once I become good at one thing (e.g. cricket, photography, hacking exams.. or street fights), I lose the fascination to pursue it further and find myself getting attracted to a different thing (e.g. public speaking, web development, cooking, or kickboxing).
Every step of the way people told me to choose one thing and become a specialist in it. But I was unable to.
Many times, I feared becoming a Jack-of-All-Trades mediocre, but I always felt that choosing one thing was settling for less. I wanted to push the boundaries of how many skills one person can learn.
This stupid and never-ending pursuit has now put me in a pretty interesting position. Now I don’t have to pick up any new skill from scratch.
I already know dozens of complimentary skills that make me pick up that new skill literally overnight. I remember the first time I walked into a squash court. I ended up beating the guy who was teaching me.
But if there is one skill that I’ve become a specialist in, it’s the art of breaking down any skill into it’s first principles, and rearranging them to focus on only the most important aspects, that will make me become great at it after a structured learning and practice routine of about 30 Days.
The TDX List is my super-awesome list to catalog the experiences I’ve accumulated, and skills I have learnt or taught others in a way that it can be picked up in 30 Days.
For items in this list, I’m writing detailed blog posts that you can use to hack your way in picking up that skill and surpass months, sometimes even years of mindless training.
This list is an ongoing one and as I keep doing more experiments, I will keep on updating the list. It’s a life long project.
The TDX List
Sports & Races
- Athletics (University Gold in 100m (11.3 sec) & 200m)
- Spartan Beast (Top 20% with Zero Obstacles failed)
- Swimming (Advanced Open Water Diver & Free Diver)
- Ultimate Martial Artist (Muay Thai, Kung Fu, & Karate)
- Racket Sports (Table Tennis (state-level), Badminton (college-level), Squash, & Tennis)
- Cricket (Fast Bowler & Batsmen (club-level))
- Weapons (Archery (university team), Throwing Knives, & Staff)
- Roller Skating (Under-19 Silver)
- Build A Network of Influential People in 30 Days
- Master the Art of Influencing Eye Contact in 30 Days
- Negotiate 10% Raise in Salary Mid-Year (in addition to the usual year-end raise)
- Ace Every Job Interview Ever by Taking an Upper Hand in the Interview
- Being Witty in Any Situation (ultimate social-likeness hack)
- Become Instantly Irresistible to Women (and make great experiences)
- Ace Public Speaking (and charm the audience)
- Gain 6.3 Kg of Muscle in 30 Days
- Lose 8 Kg of Fat in 30 Days
- Hack Long Distance Running (by training 2 days a week)
Mindset & Productivity
- Make Goals The Right Way To Achieve More Every Year
- Accelerate Personal Development Using The Average of 5-People Rule
- Become a Top Performer at Work by Increasing Output 10X (and working only 2 days a week)
- Hack Exams to Score 80%+ by Studying only 20% of Course Material
- Hack Meditation & Chakra Activation to Unleash Your Superhero Power (this shit is real!)
- Create Micro-Systems Around You to Take Willpower Out of Equation (we all suck at controlling willpower)
- Become Ultimate Social Dancer (Salsa, Latin Ballroom, Bhangra & Indian)
- Hack Indian Cuisine to Cook Various Dishes by using just One Matrix
Side Income Skills
- Become a Photographer (camera work + editing) in 30 Days and charge $300 per event
- Become a Videographer (camera work + editing) in 30 Days and charge $500 per video
- Learn Web Designing (without IT background) in 30 Days and make $15K in freelance income
- Day Trading Hacks to Make $5K a month by trading only 2 hours each day
- Ultimate Negotiation Hack to Save 40% Costs while Travelling
- Hack to Get 3 Seats in a Flight every time you travel